Weather App is a beautiful and clean app, designed to be as simple to use as possible, to make you want to open it. With just one click you can check the weather for today, tomorrow and the next 10 days.
The current weather for today and the forecast for tomorrow are gorgeously animated. See realistic rain, snow or thunderstorm animations, sun rays for clear days, the moon’s glow and the stars at night, moving clouds and more. They all reflect the weather making it come alive.
The background color changes to reflect the weather conditions making you almost feel the weather. From light blue for clear days to darker grays for cloudy days you’ll know how’s the weather like with just one glance.
The Weather App is using Weather Underground as a weather data provider, some of the most advanced weather forecasting provider available, which gives hyper-accurate data wherever you find yourself.
● Current weather conditions and temperatures for today. Beautiful hourly graph for the next hours today and tonight.
● How’s the weather tomorrow? Easily check the weather forecast for tomorrow, including hourly.
● Extended 10 day weather forecast outlook.
● Swipe down to view detailed conditions: humidity, dew point, UV index, visibility, chance of rain, animated wind, pressure and sunrise/sunset.
● Animated weather conditions for today and tomorrow.
● Live background color reflects weather conditions.
● Automatically detects your location and retrieves the latest weather conditions for your current location.
● Add and track weather conditions for all your favorite cities and destinations
● Celsius and Fahrenheit weather units
● The app and the weather data is available in over 40 languages.
● Share the app and invite your friends on Facebook to use the app.
Subscription payments will be charged to your ITunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew every month or year (depending on your subscription plan) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your ITunes account settings after purchase.