Introducing the ultimate all-in-one converter app for iOS and iPadOS - the perfect tool for students, scientists, engineers, and anyone who needs to quickly convert physical quantities and units of measurement on the go!
With over 30 converters covering a wide range of areas including geometry, mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, photometry, electrical engineering, radiation, radiology, and more, this app has got you covered. Whether you need to convert inches to centimeters, meters to feet, or even bits to exabytes, our app has got it all.
But that's not all - our app also boasts a range of advanced features that make converting units a breeze:
• You can adjust the rounding of values.
• You can search for a converter both by its name and by the units it includes. Also, the search can be carried out by a partial occurrence of a sequence of characters.
• Copying and pasting values from the clipboard in one tap allows you to perform many calculations faster.
• You can also swap units of measurement by pressing only one button.
• With a history of calculations, you can easily access your previous conversions and copy multiple results at once.
• You can customize the app's color schemes to suit your preferences and choose between light and dark themes, as well as many color schemes.
• The application has an adapted interface for iPad and iPhone.
Whether you are a student preparing for exams or a professional working in a technical field, our app will be your go-to tool for converting units of measurement.
We plan to add more than 100 new converters and more than 500 units of measurement to the existing converters. And also make a number of improvements that will make the application even more convenient. Monetization allows us to continue the development of our project. And therefore, some units of measurement require premium access. Premium access can be obtained for a subscription or a one-time payment. And also absolutely free for viewing ads.