Île-de-France Mobilités is there to help you on a daily basis: train, RER, metro, tramway, bus, bicycle, Vélib', carpooling, carsharing... Find the tools and information you need to organize your travel in Île-de-France. Together, let's make traveling easier.
Avoid waiting in line at stations: buy your tickets from your phone!
You can buy the following tickets
- Booklets of t+ tickets
- Navigo day, week or month passes
- Special tickets (Navigo Jeunes Week-end, anti-pollution package...)
- Daily Vélib' tickets
The tickets purchased can then be either reloaded onto a pass or stored in your phone (which gives you the possibility of validating directly with it)*
*Service available on all NFC smartphones from the version 8 of Android EXCEPT on Google Pixel, Pixel 2, Pixel 2XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3XL, Pixel 3a, Pixel 3a xl, Pixel 4, Pixel 4a, Pixel C, Pixel Slate, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P and Nocturne. More information on https://www.iledefrance-mobilites.fr/titres-et-tarifs/supports/smartphone
The application also allows you to prepare and plan your trips:
- Find bus stops, train stations and subway stations near you
- Search in real time for your public transport, carpooling and bicycle routes
- Consult the next passages of your lines in real time and all the timetables
- Save your upcoming trips on your phone's calendar
- View public transportation network maps (accessible even offline)
- Follow the pedestrian route for walking sections
Be the first to know and anticipate disruptions:
- Check the Twitter feed of your lines for real-time traffic information
- Be alerted in case of disruptions on your favorite lines and routes
- Stay informed about the state of the elevators in the stations you use
- Check and report on the number of passengers on your route
Personalize your trips:
- Save your destinations (work, home, gym...), stations and train stations as favorites
- Personalize your profile (fast walker, with difficulties, reduced mobility...)
- Select lines or stations to avoid
Favour soft or alternative modes of transport:
- Prefer the proposed bike routes for all your trips
- Book your carpooling and/or carsharing trips, in partnership with the main French players
- Rent a car or a utility for a short period of time by choosing a Communauto car-sharing vehicle from a large choice of stations around you and reserve it without delay for the duration of your choice.
--You already use the Île-de-France Mobilités application and appreciate its services? Let us know with 5 stars!
Do you have any bugs or comments to share with us? Help us improve by sending us your suggestions using the contact form available via the menu.