PCTS App is mobile app of Pregnancy, Child Tracking & Health Services Management System which is an online system used as an effective planning & management tool by Medical, Health & Family Welfare department, Govt. of Rajasthan. The system maintains online data of more than 16700 government health institutions in the state. An APP has been launched to facilitate ANMs so that digitisation at source may be done.
· Online tracking of pregnant women
· Case specific monitoring, resulted into reduction in maternal/infant mortality
· Better health surveillance
· Better monitoring of vaccination programme resulted into Improved child health
· Improving institutional delivery
· Identification of cases for sterilisation which has resulted into population control
· Monitoring of area/district wise sex ratio at birth
· Generating online alerts of dropouts and left outs from immunization
· Maintaining online directory of health institutions
· Planning for Infrastructure
· Monitoring reports for individual health institutions such as vaccine stock, etc.
· Generating tracking and analytical reports for each pregnant woman and child